Topics of the Parallel Sessions
There are three streams in the parallel sessions consisting of various topics under each of the stream as follows.
Sub-theme 1: Public sector reform, policy, and innovation in changing state-market-society relations
- Repositioning state-society relations in policy process.
- Enhancing competence of civil servants.
- Reengineering services under public-private partnerships.
- Reconstructing central-local relations under administrative reform agenda.
- Harnessing innovation through technology governance in the face of digital era.
- Reaffirming accountable discretion in corruption prevention.
- Transforming politico-administrative system under changing constitutional and administrative laws.
- Improving public service delivery towards sound social policy
Sub-theme 2: Strategic Governance and Organizational Readiness towards Regional Cooperation
- Collaborative network
- Organisational competitiveness
- Business policy
- Business ethics
- Social marketing
- Cultural marketing
- Marketing policy
- Marketing communication
- Financial governance
- Small-medium enterprises
- Corporate culture
- Contemporary issues in regional economic corporation
- Strategic alliance for economic promotion
- Innovation and knowledge management
Sub-theme 3: Promoting Adaptable Fiscal Policy toward Sustainable Development in Dynamic Public-Private-Society Relation
- Enhancing policy, capacity and IT-based tax administration to foster sustainable tax revenue
- Reconstructing fiscal policy and incentive to enhance business-friendly climate and social welfare
- Enhancing international cooperation towards optimized tax revenue potential
- Accountability and transparency on tax collection and spending from perspective state-society relation
- Transforming adaptive tax policy and regulation in dynamic changing world
- Enhancing fiscal decentralization and regulation on local tax to promote sustainable development