- For online submission, you will need to create a username and password to login. Do NOT forget your username and password.
- Then, supply the information required (name, title, gender, affiliation, address, email, phone, etc.) and continue. Your ICAS-PGS account will be ready for use.
- Click “New Submission” on the right hand corner of the page when you are ready to upload your paper. You will be required to supply some information almost similar to the previous page, but this time as an Author.
- In the “Affiliation” box, mention also the most appropriate disciplinary area which your paper topic belongs to, in addition to information regarding your institution.
- If there is a Corresponding Author (Co-Author), make sure to click the Co-Author as the principal contact for editorial correspondence.
- If your research or participation in the conference is sponsored or funded by an agency, be sure to mention the agency for acknowledgment.
- Finally, upload your full paper before the due date for review.
- You can keep track on the status of your paper in the OCS as well.
Now, you are ready to start. Good luck.
Already have a Username/Password?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.